Bbq Pit Boys Offset Smoker Wood & Charcoal Burning Item #2075 Big Ben - 2121 Sq. In
Big Ben, named for the one of the most iconic landmarks massive bell inside the clock tower, is the Sunterra Outdoor, and BBQ Pit Boy prized BBQ Smoker provides up to...
Many In Stock
Big Ben, named for the one of the most iconic landmarks massive bell inside the clock tower, is the Sunterra Outdoor, and BBQ Pit Boy prized BBQ Smoker provides up to 2,121 square inches of cooking capacity.
In the horizontal Main Chamber - there is over 780 SQ. in. of cooking surface. A direct grilling surface in the Firebox of over 399 SQ. in. and the Vertical Smoker cooking chamber makes use of over 942 SQ. in of pure "Smoke". If you choose to use the Vertical Smoker to hang your favorite slow-cooked meats, just let us know and we'll include a smoking bar...
This well-built smoker loaded with features like fully welded 3/16" gauge steel construction, 1200°F high-heat liquid paint with UV protection and durable steel shelves superbly crafted. Many of our features included are options with other companies, such as the warming plate, heavy-duty grates both cooking and charcoal, and probe port. Plus there are many more features shared with an efficient air flow management system. For the largest of gatherings, the Sunterra Outdoor BBQ Pit Boy wood and charcoal burning smoker, Big Ben will give Trophy status results with little effort whether you are a new or seasoned grill master.
- Metal Thickness: 3/16" Gauge
- Fully Welded Construction
- Door Counter Balance
- Heavy Duty Hinged lids
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 75"
- Weight: 750 lbs.(approx 350kg)
- Smoker Diameter 20" x 42"
- Vertical Smoker Diameter 21" x 48"
- Combined cooking area 2,121 SQ. in.
- Main Chamber Cooking area - 780 SQ. in.
- Firebox cooking area - 399 SQ. in.
- Vertical Smoker Cooking area - 942 SQ. in.
- Cooking Grates 3/8" round
- Log Grates / Charcoal Heavy Duty Grate expanded metal (included)
- Fuel: Burns Charcoal or Wood or combination
- Finish: Charcoal High-heat Paint 1200°F