Bbq Pit Boys Argentine Brasero Grill 60" w/Fire Brick, Grill Head & Firebox, Cart, Single Grate 70/30 Split - ARG-60DSIBR7030CRT
THIS ARGENTINE w/BRASERO UNIT FEATURES A DOUBLE SWING DOWN DOOR (Typically Argentine units feature a removable barrier plate only)
IMAGES REFLECT GENERAL PROGRAM, PLEASE REVIEW SPECS AND FEATURES NOTED AS RELATES TO PRODUCT SIZE
- Includes firebrick on floor and walls.
- 70/30 split grate system - 70% split covers 42" area / 30% split covers 18" area
- Left side area features a hanging brasero
- Thickness - Grill base floor and side walls; Heavy gauge 3/16" steel
- Width: 60" (Overall 69" includes flywheel)
- Depth: 30" (Overall 35" includes handles)
- Height: 64" (Overall 40" from bottom of firebox to top of flywheel)
- Height Firebox: 12"
- Weight: 705 lbs.(approx 330kg)
- 1033 SQ. in. Cooking Surface (38.813" x 26.625")
- Finish: Satin Black
- Manufactured with Heavy Gauge Steel
- Fire bricks included for heat retention and distribution
- Split Grate Grill
- Double Door will swing down
- Three Step metal and finish process with 1200 degree Paint
- Heavy Duty flywheels w/cool to the touch handles.
- 1000 lbs stainless steel aircraft cable. Raises & lowers V channel grates
- V channel grates are inverted and slopped to the front of the grill to catch fats & juices to reduce flare-up
- (Uses Wood and Lump Charcoal Fuel)
- Sliding Damper System w/cool to the touch handles.